Friday 27 January 2012

Conversation with boyfriend gone bad...

Well I had a not so great conversation with my boyfriend. I told him about me repeating sixth year and he came out with "I'm going into second year uni...I don't want a girlfriend who's still in school." It breaks my heart to know he feels this way. I wish he didn't and I wish more than anything he would understand why I am doing this. I don't think he's going to break up with me...I sound so childish I know but in the end my boyfriend is my world. He's my sun in the cloudy sky. He makes me smile when no one else can. Whenever I have to go to hospital, he holds my hand a lot of the times and it makes me feel safe, no one else can do that. It's not so much my boyfriend I am worried about loosing, it's my best friend...He's one of the only good things in my life. My health isn't great and he's the only one who can make me feel better about being ill. No other guys understand, not many people do but it was so hard to find a guy who understood and accepted me and loves me. I can't loose him, he's  my world and I cannot loose him over something which is out with of my control. If it was up to me I would be sitting my exams this year, but in the end what's the use? I've missed over half the year of school with inevitabley more to come...What's the point in setting myself up to fail more? I was under so much stress and pressure and I just need him to understand that. I know people say teenagers don't know what love is...but this isn't just a stupid crush for me, this is the real deal. There is no age limit on love, it exists and we feel it and know when we feel it. I love him so much and cannot accept that I may loose him. I can see him in my future, I cannot see past him. I just wish for once in my life something would actually go right rather than everything just going down hill. I feel like I'm letting him down, he wants me to go to college but I just think (although I haven't told him this) that the stress and pressure of having to move to somewhere unfamiluar will just be even worse than the stress and pressure I am under now. I want to be like everyone else in my school and be able to sit all of my prelims in the next two weeks...but I can't be and I've come to terms with that. I'm sorry for babling on and on but I do feel better just getting this all off my chest. I'm just typing, not really aware of what I'm saying anymore. The words are just spilling out onto here and I have no control over what I am saying. I'm doing this without thinking really. I like doing this because it's how I really feel and it's better than thinking about it because in the end I can get much more off my chest than if I were to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment