Friday 30 December 2011

Feeling down...

Well I'm just up just now and it's nearly 2pm, talk about a lie-in :) I don't feel great at all, like yesterday my lungs are yet again bringing me down. It's hard to think what caused it this time, I'm still on prednisolone (steriods) from the last time they had me in, I'm on a reducing dose so I wonder if my lungs just can't cope without the full 40mg. I just came of the antibiotics yesterday so I'm doubting it's an infection, just my lovely lungs playing up again. I feel like anyday now I'm going to end up back in a&e like the last time...it's getting worse all over again. I mean I was in for a week then discharged, two days after I was taken of my reducing dose of steriods I was critically ill again. That's what happened the last time and I'm just waiting for it to happen this time. Sounds stupid really but what else can I do but prepare? I just feel generally run down, tired and not right. All I wanna do is sleep. I know by now you probably think I'm moaning but I dunno...I mean I just need to get my feelings out some way and on my blog seems to be the best way around it, so I appologise for my moaning. My mum and her boyfriend tell me to stop coughing...They're just worried that I will end up in hospital again like I am. I'm scared, but as I live my life by the saying what doesn't kill you makes you stronger...I feel everything I've been through, everything I'm going through and everything I will go through in the end has/is and will make me a stronger person. I live my life by the saying that no matter what is going on in your life, no matter how bad you think you have it of there is always someone, somewhere in the world so much more worse of than you. I guess that's one of the things that makes me a strong person to and something which keeps me going through the many days and nights in hospital. If people worse of than me can keep going then so can I :)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you've been poorly too. Do u use O2 at home? Just when I see ur pic on ur blog xxx

    ReplyDelete