Thursday 29 December 2011

Why???

Yeah...A new post I just got a bombshell dropped which reminded me just how un-normal I am...This guy I really liked called Kris has physically just said it's not gonna happen because I dropped the hospital bombshell...he said he's not mentally stable enough to cope with it? What's that supposed to mean? It's like people like me don't deserve happiness...Other people find it mentally distressing what about us that are going through it?? I get it would be hard but still he didn't have to put it quite so bluntly...I would have liked if he'd called me ugly but no as usual my stupid health ruins everything...I say this while I'm sitting on a nebuliser because I got really upset, started to cry which made me unable to breathe so yeah...I wanna be healthy...

No comments:

Post a Comment