Saturday 17 March 2012

My boyfriend Stewart :)

I've written a few posts about my boyfriend so I thought I'd write a full blog post on the story behind how I met him and how we ended up together. It's no extra ordinary story, but it's one which will stay with me forever.

During my school holidays I volunteer with something called special needs playscheme. This is something which provides day playschemes for children who are aged 5-16 with any range of special needs. I started doing this in the summer of 2010, and continue to do it as I find it an extremely rewarding and fun experience. In October of 2010, I was at the playscheme for two out of the four days as I was going to Florida on the thursday of the week. There I saw a boy, who I thought was nice looking, but as I'm quite shy when it comes to talking to people I never went up to him or talked to him. Through someone else I found out his name was Stewart, so I was very keen to add him on facebook when I got back from my holiday. Trouble was when I got back, I found out that he had started going out with a girl, my heart sunk slightly but I didn't make too much of a big deal out of it as I'd never even talked to the guy. To be friendly I added him on facebook, he accepted and we sent a few messages to each other. I gave him my msn and phone number and we texted each other that night. Due to his girlfriend being unhappy with the amount of contact we were having I stopped making contact minus the occasional "Hi" or "How are you?".

December 7th 2010 is one day I will never forget. I was on facebook and noticed that Stewart had commented on one of my pictures. 
The picture is of me and a few friends when it was one of my friends birthdays, I am the one on the far right. He liked the picture on facebook and commented "you look very pretty in this picture Nicole :) xx" I smiled when  I read the comment but thought at the same time..."Ummm what if she sees that?" He started talking to me on msn later that day and he told me he'd broken up with his girlfriend, I smiled a lot then. He cheered me up a lot that day, because the day before I'd found out my dad had died. We ended up getting married on facebook as a joke and talked on msn a lot and through text. Eventually he asked me to phone him, so at 11pm one night I phoned him and we chatted on the phone for 4 hours or more. I went to sleep with a smile on my face really happy. As it was near to christmas we decided that we weren't going to meet up until after the year had ended as that would be the most sensible option, but still we continued to talk on the phone and talk on msn to all hours of the night. Once I woke my mum up at 2am talking to him on the phone so that didn't go down too well! The new year came and went and he asked if I was able to come to his birthday party. I of course did not hesitate when I replied yes. His birthday was 6th January 2011, when he turned 17 and he had his party on 8th January 2011.

The 8th of January came and I got my hair and makeup all done for his party. I wore a black vest top, shorts, black shoes and black tights to his party. We had an amazing night, and that was the first time we had properly met so it was a really special night. I got to meet his friends and later on even his parents who seemed nice. He told me that he loved me that night too, I couldn't stop the smile from being on my face. I just felt amazing.

That's the first picture ever taken of us, back in the day when he had long hair! I became his girlfriend that night and since then I've never looked back. I've loved every single moment of being with him and I wouldn't have changed any of it for the world. We can talk for hours on end and never get bored, we can spend every minute of the day with each other and never get tired of seeing each other. He makes a lot of sacrifices where my health is concerned. When I thought I was allergic to peanuts he gave them up for me, he wouldn't eat them the whole day. I was going to his house once and him and his parents had eaten lobster and I was coming the next day, he scrubbed his house top to bottom because he thought I was allergic to it when in reality I'm not. He's phoned me numerous ambulances and always come with me to the hospital if he's been there. He nags me if I don't take my 3 daily nebulisers or medication, I find it amusing though and I'm happy he looks out for me. He's the only person who I can rely on 24/7 to be there for me, no matter what time of the day it is. He's always happy to see me. He's always my shoulder to cry on and just holds me tight when I'm upset. He makes sure I'm okay if we ever go out, and always checks the ingredients of the food he eats if I'm around. He can make me smile even if I'm close to deaths door, he holds my hand, kisses my head and tells me he loves me, that everything is going to be alright which is more than I could ever ask for. He makes me laugh until I practically wet myself. He's really smart and always gets amazing results in whatever he do be it his driving test, his exams or work. He always buys me presents which make me smile, and knows how to make me happy. He's the most honest person I know, he never lies, never cheats and is constantly loyal. He forgives but he never forgets, he says some of the most adorable things and is the only person who can talk me out of being grumpy. He understands I have problems but it doesn't bother him, he loves me for who I am and I think that makes him someone really special. Not a lot of people would stick with someone who's ill a lot of the time, particularly when you're a teenager and can run wild, but he does it regardless of what anyone else thinks. He loves me for who I am and that's something I never thought I would ever have. My life is far from what is classed as normal but I don't care, as long as I have Stewart in my life I could not be happier. He is everything I ever dreamed of in a guy and more. He is perfect not only for me but to me in every single way and nothing anyone could ever say would change that. I don't know what the future holds but I know that there will always be a place in my heart for him, he will always be my first true love and the first boy to have stolen my heart :)

No comments:

Post a Comment