Friday 16 March 2012

My birthday, valentines day and a general update :)



Well the big day came and went! I turned the big 18 last thursday, my party was saturday and I am happy to report that I was well and healthy for both of them. Got a bit worried that I was gonna be ill for my party though because loads of people around me seem to have this cold/flu type virus that's going round. So far it seems to have skipped me *Fingers crossed* I really do not want it! My birthday was amazing :) Me, my mum, her boyfriend and my boyfriend all went for a meal at the hard rock cafe. It was lovely food, too much though I was stuffed afterwards! I also had the joy of getting to have two sex on the beach cocktails, and I even got to have a special glass that I got to keep :D. I got embarressed though cause my mum had brought a cake and it was brought into the restauraunt and everyone had to sing happy birthday to me and stuff while I was standing up cringing :L. My boyfriend then spent the night at my house which was lovely. I got some lovely pressies too! Wine and my favourite perfume from my boyfriend, I only wanted the perfume though and wasn't impressed when I got the wine too! He does know my tastes though and got me rose wine instead of red wine, I personally think the stuff is gastily! My mum and her boyfriend got me my party, the meal out, photo albums, photo frames, a wee teddy, a money box, socks with special 18 year old on them, an 18 key thing and loads of balloons and stuff. It was a magical day and I was really happy to be well for it. Saturday was my party and that was loads of fun too! I got my hair and make-up all professionally done, it looked amazing. I had a new gorgeous dress and shoes and a bag too. About 70 people came to the party and we all had a great night. I was up dancing and giving it my all. People kept buying me drink and I was a bit worse for wear slightly. The party finished at 12 and I was up for going up town. So at 12:15 me, my boyfriend, his cousin and two of my friends wondered to the 24 hour tesco to get change for the bus. We got on the bus at about 1am and headed up town. Both my boyfriend and his cousin are at uni so I went with them and we went to one of the student bars until the back of 2 in the morning. We left and I stayed at Stewart's uni flat.

I wakened up at 10am after falling asleep at 4am realising I'd been an idiot and forgot to take my morning medication with me so I had to rush home and take it. I then proceeded to open my pressies that I got from the party. There were bags full of them! Altogether I got £390 in money, a HMV giftcard, a new look giftcard, make-up, 2 bottles of wine, champagne, a personalised champagne glass, slippers, photo frames, jewellery and teddy bears. Stewart had forgot his bag at the venue so it was in my house, he came later on to pick it up. We played table tennis and chatted. I ended up going back with him to his uni flat, we got domino's pizza with potato wedges, coke and wine. I was standing in Tesco with him and obviously got I.D'd for the wine and so did he. They accepted my provisional driving licence but questioned his real driving licence. I was confused at that. We went back to his flat, ate pizza and potato wedges, drank coke and wine and watched a movie called monster house. It was a really nice night. 11:30pm we were just getting ready to go to bed and me being clumsy me smashed a wine glass so I had to hoover it up at 11:30pm at night, at least all his flat mates were awake!

Valentines day was a really special day. This is the second valentines day me and Stewart spent together. Last year his present to me was a hotel room for the night, dinner and he also took me to the cinema. This year we spent valentines day in his uni flat but it was still equally as lovely :). He bought me champagne, which we both drank and it was gorgeous and I'm not the biggest fan of champagne at the best of times, he also got me a single red rose, an adorable teddy bear which I sleep with every night now, two boxes of maltesers which were extremely yummy to eat :D and he also bought me the most gorgeous card ever, which is now on my wall in my bedroom. We went to Marks and Spencer and bought what we were having for dinner which was: steak, mushrooms, onions, a sauce for the steak, tomatoes and also chips. Stewart made it because I can not cook to save my life and it was delicious :p. We drank the champagne, he also had red wine and we had a bottle of bucks fizz earlier on. He may have had a bit too much to drink as by half past ten at night he was asleep and that was my hopes of watching the inbetweeners film together destroyed. He woke up at 5am confused to as why I was sleeping on the floor :L He let me back in the bed then :P. The next day so the 15th we went for coffee and a meal with his parents and we ended up staying at their house. The meal was beautiful :) We went to a restaurant called the slug and lettuce, and I had some wine which tasted of strawberries and was really nice tasting. We shared nacho's with chilli concarni as a starter and for my main course I had fish and chips which tasted beautiful. We had a really great night and a beautiful meal.

I woke up at 8am this morning and went to the doctors. That was fun! I have co-codomal tablets now on my repeat. I am also on a medication for my essential tremor which I feel has gotten worse so everything seems to be looking up at the moment. I got my school report through too, my attendance is 60.66% so a lot better than anyone had hoped for including me. I've not been in hospital for a while so *touch wood* I don't end up in for ages now. I went to see my consultant on Monday and that went really well. She changed one of my medications as my essential tremor medication was interfering with it, she also advised that I start to go swimming, so when the swimming pool near to my boyfriends uni flat opens, we are going to go swimming together which shall be good. Not only is it good for my lungs but it's good exercise too. She's also sending me for breathing tests too. I'm going for a bone scan too as the constant steroids may have damaged my bones. Overall everything looking great, my boyfriend and me are better than ever, my healths looking up and even school life is improving, so it's an uphill climb now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment